TheFashionForMen – One of the man’s jewels, which is rarely seen but can give accent for the users is cufflinks. Guy accessories that are usually used when they wearing a shirt that has a cuff which is long enough to be folded into two parts or commonly called the French cuffs. Cufflinks are used to unify the cuff. But over time cufflinks are also often used for various types of shirts.
Cufflinks also have a variety of models, like cufflinks that using leg hooked (hinged back) are quite often used. There is also cufflinks that use a small chain (chain) to unite the two sides and also double-sided cufflinks that have decorations on each side. Now, we will give you five tips when choosing cufflinks.
- Before shopping cufflinks, take a look your shirts collection. If you have more ground color shirt and warm colors (red, yellow and orange), buy cufflinks with brown or burgundy colors. If your shirt mostly colored in green, blue or black, just select cufflinks with silver color.
- One of the guidelines in choosing cufflinks is simplicity. The shape and the color of cufflinks models can describe the owner’s personality, it is also applicable to other men’s accessories. If you want to buy cufflinks, choose a model with a simple shape. Avoid selecting gold cufflink with rabbit shaped head and diamond encrusted, except you are a Hugh Heffner. Or cufflink shaped dice (again with a diamond encrusted) because others will think you are like a gambling addict.
- Because cufflinks easily damaged, you should be careful when buying it. Check carefully until you sure that your cufflinks does not have any damage.
- Adjust cufflink to events that you attended. For a business event, use silver cufflinks with contemporary designs and not conspicuous colors. When a casual event, you can use cufflinks which made of thread.
- In addition to adjust to the type of event, you also need to adjust the cufflinks with the tie. Make sure that the tie color fit with the cufflinks color.