TheFashionForMen – Want to buy a shirt, underwear, pants, jackets, suit and even ordered an unique tuxedo with a famous brand of home through the online shop is a favorite habit in recent years. And boom, this was very helpful for customers and very profitable for the seller. You just need to sit in front of the computer and look for online shops, find the items needed and click. You just completed your transaction, now just wait your things at home. So simple, does not spend time and energy. Even if you do end up having to send back products after purchasing it online, there are always ways in which you can do this easily. Like before where you had to call the company in order to return something, you can now look into social media channels and the company’s website, where customer service is provided.
It is different when you shop at conventional stores. Moreover, for a large urban community that is synonymous with traffic jam. When you in the middle of shopping, energy has been depleted due to misfire.
This article is not talking about what is an online shop, how to do online shopping, or else. But we want to warn you, who want to look fashionable when choosing the right fashion seller so you can be more careful and avoid disappointment. One of the most feared things in online shopping is a fraud. Especially if you intend to spend a large amounts. There are a myriad of tricks for an online seller to make some frauds. As well as fraud, another aspect of online shopping that people hate is buying a large number of items, waiting for them to be delivered and then finding out they are not how they looked on the website. Annoying. But if this does happen, all you need is a London man with a van (if you’re based in the UK) to transport your items back to the sender.
Here are a few steps when you do online shopping :
- First of all, of course check your choosen brand official website. This is important to know the right price, models, and completed information. Famous brand like Armani, Guess, and others always show the product’s discount in their site.
- Check the identity of online store : shop address, phone number, IM , email address and other social media.
- Check the statistics, can be through : google page rank, domain age, get a comprehensive WHOIS database download, even the domain history and alexa rank.
- Use a personal computer when shopping for reducing the risk of criminal acts by others,
- Make sure online stores have SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) facilities / lane secure, encrypted, check the browser starts with HTTPS.
- Make sure you make a deal with the main seller, not from a third party.
- Super low price does not guarantee the quality of the goods and the trust of an online store.
Those are some safety tips that can be applied to you if you want to do online shopping. Thus you as a buyer can beware. There have been many victims of fraud caused by fake online stores. That is why you have to be vigilant with any quotes given online.
Have a nice shopping and keep it fun, fellas