TheFashionForMen – The way man takes care of himself, is the way he takes care of his shoes! The most distinguished object that is noticed on a man, is the type of shoes he wearing on his feet. And one of the fashion icons in today’s marketing world is Monk Strap Shoes. It can used in formal events like wedding or funeral ceremony, official events, and casual events.
What Is The Exact Meaning of Monk Strap Shoes?
One of the most distinct features of these shoes is there is no lacing. Instead, the foot is secured within, with an excellent integration of a strap and a buckle.
What Kind Of Material Is Used In Monk Strap Shoes?
The traditional and very widely accepted method of manufacturing these shoes is the use of high quality Leather. But, with the modern technology, even Suede (a type of leather mainly under-skin of goat, lamb, calf or deer) is used giving a very trendy and modern look. The only drawback using Suede is it has a natural property of absorbing humidity and water. Though it is leather, its considered in different category. Hence it is recommended to use pure leather shoes in the areas with harsh climatic conditions.
What Are The Appropriate Fashion Combinations That Will Match The Use Of Monk Strap Shoes?
- This is the universally accepted formal attire. These shoes will be the perfect matching symbol on any types of suits.
- The color combination has to be considered in this case. Black monk strap shoes will go well with black color suit, where as on the grey shade of suit, brown shoes will be an ideal match. And if the watchstrap and belt is of the color of your shoes, then you can be surely standing out, by enhancing your personality.
- Wearing Suede shoes, is the second best alternative after pure Leather, especially over the suit.
Yes, this is very well allowed in the Causal Attire. The pant you are wearing should be of the appropriate length with an extra break at the bottom, which gives a decent look, when you are in a sitting position.
In the corporate world, always give proper consideration to the socks color and the shoes you are wearing. Black socks will go only with black strap shoes, black khakis and grey color socks will go with, grey pants and brown strap shoes. The above three fashion combination should be strictly adhered to, where in you will be the best style icon giving justice to your attire, your personality, and your monk strap shoes! Following are few essential tips on the other accessories of the entire attire.
This carries an implied meaning that the attire is formal. If you are a hard-core fashion conscious and a style icon personality, then the combination of your formal attire, tie, formal shirt and the monk strap shoes should complement with each other.
- Socks and strap shoes should be worn as per the above combinations, and the tie should be the shade of your strap shoes. It means, that the tie should be of any dark shade of brown color, if you are wearing brown or fox-red colored shoes.
- But if the formal shirt, which you are wearing is of the shade of your strap shoes, then light shade of your tie will match the entire attire. Needless to say, that it applies the same to even black color strap shoes.
5. Bow Tie
In almost all the countries, bow tie is considered to be one of the excellent style icons. It can be used on formal and informal attire as well. The fabric tied around the collar in a symmetrical way should be surely be the shade of your socks that you are wearing on your monk strap shoes. There should not be any contrast with the color combination of the bow tie, else it can be considered as a mismatch by the fashion gurus!
If you are planning to go for any party with your spouse or a girlfriend/boyfriend, one point to remember – which does not relate with the shoes you wear! Your partner’s attire should be of the mild shade of your clothing, either formal or informal. This gives an elegant look, in the society, as a ‘Made For Each Other Couple’.
The essence of the success in enhancing the personality is by ensuring the proper color-mix and match especially with your entire clothing!