The Fashion For Men – Watches is one of the most important men’s accessories. Absolutely its a great sin if we forgot to wear this item. Remember that watches and shoes is primary stuff for our appearance. It shows characterteristic, identity, and social status.
For example, what do you think in mind when someone in front of you wear gold bracelet watches? Of course, he was not someone from mediocre status. In spite of it all, let’s discuss the other parts. Here are some mistakes when wearing men’s watches.
The Men’s Watches Mistakes
1. Appropriate event
The watches were made to variety of models and materials for special purpose. For example, the strap that made of rubber is suitable for outdoor and sports activities. The rubber material is not easy to absorb sweat that may cause stink your watch.
So, please pay attention to the strap material, whether made of canvas, leather, or steel.
- Rubber. Well suited for heavy activities, outdoor activities, sports and casual. The material is pliable and not easily absorb sweat.
- Canvas. This material is suitable for casual occasions.
- NATO / ZULU / Nylon. Most are made from nylon material, like canvas, it suitable on casual occasions.
- Leather. Basically, it is suitable for use in formal events, semi-formal, but why not try at casual events. Its look great for every condition in formal way.
- Stainless steel. Absolutely for formal events, it shows luxury. Don’t wear this type for outdoor activities or sports because stainless steel is less flexible than rubber material. The possibility of injury will be get higher.
2. Too many accessories combinations
No matter if you’re wearing a watch that combined with other accessories, such as rings on the same hand. An important point of concern is the quantity. One bracelet is okay, but no more or you will look like a joke.
3. Too loose
This is watches not a bracelet, so make sure it is fit on your wrist. Not too tight and not too loose. How do I know that this is fit, loose or too tight? Comfortable is the key, because it tells a lot of your watches. If you don’t feel okay, it means something wrong with your watches
4. The watches size
Size does matter, if you have a big arm, do not use the small head watches. Vice versa, do not use big size of watches for your little arms.