The Fashion For Men – Dandy person always take care of their shoes, keep shining in every condition. The problem is not everyone know how to shine the shoes. Shoes that are dirty or dull can decline your confidence completely. Therefore, make sure your shoes always look polished so that it always looks like new. Especially if you are a person who has high activity and meet high level business partner.
What stuff that you need?
In order to maintain the shoes, so it looks clean and shiny, prepare wet cotton, shoe polish brush, liquid polish, and solid polish.
1. Wet Cotton
We recommend using the basic fabric made from cotton because it can store and absorb water well.
2. Polish Brush
Polish brush is an important tool for polishing shoes because. We recommend using the polish brush with horsehair types because this it has longer hair and smoother texture. Soft brush can treat the surface of your shoe leather in a good way.
3. Shoe shine solid form
This type is used for the early stages of your shining process, and remember to use a good quality polish.
4. Shoe shine liquid form
This type is used for the finishing stage in order to get shiny looks (considered as final touch).
After the tools and materials ready, then go to shining process. This tricks will help you, so pay attention, guys!
- Use a wet cotton to clean your shoes before polished
- Dry your shoes, but keep away from the sun. Because if you drying the shoes under the sun, it will make the leather cracked.
- Apply solid polish in your shoes and rub the leather gently, press with a polish brush. Make sure the shoe surface buffed up completely.
- Then, dry your shoes again, wait approximately 15 minutes to dry, you can use a fan to dry to saves time.
- Perform steps 3 and 4 three times.
- Once the shoes dry on the third time, shake liquid polish and apply on the shoe surface.
- After that, dry your shoes again.
- Once dry, your shoes will look more shiny than before
Besides making your shoes more shiny, the steps above also extend the shiny power on your shoe to be more durable (approximately one week) than your common shining process. It makes you not to polish frequently, saves times. Use the same color of shoe polish that matches with your shoes, do not ever try to use a different color because will make your shoes becomes more dull. Read also: 4 Factors To Be Considered When Caring For Your Dress Shoes.
Now you are no longer confused how to polish your shoes, so you will look more clean and trendy with a clean and shiny shoes. I am sure it can boost your confidence. Good luck fellas!