The Fashion For Men – Nail’s function is to protect the fingertip which is a collection of neurons that essential for the body. The nail’s color is pink or red because under the nails is capillaries which receive blood supply. Remember to take care your nails, because it grows very fast, ½-1.5 mm per week.
How to treat your nail
1. Clean and smooth the nails with a nail clipper.
2. Never cut the cuticles because its position as a natural barrier to avoid infections.
3. Gently push the cuticles with special sticks.
4. Soak the fingers for 10 minutes while be massaged and brushed in warm water that mixed with lemon juice, olive oil, and salt in the basin.
5. Dry with a towel and use a moisturizer nail.
6. For toenails, soak in salt water and rose, then brush to remove dead skin.
7. Clean with a scrub and apply moisturizer.
8. Clean with warm water and dry with a towel.
If you can not do a manicure and pedicure at salon, the world provides materials that can be used to care the nail. Nail growth depends on the body temperature, and its better for you to take care the nail by yourself. It can save some bucks than goes to salon. Read also: The Best Fashion Style To Celebrate New Year’s Eve
Here Are Some Natural Ways To Care Your Nail
1. Use aloe vera to rub the nail.
2. Mix 1 tablespoon lemon with toothpaste and apply to the nail. Let stand until dry, rinse with warm water. And do at least once a week.
3. Garlic contains a substance for reinforcing the nail, shredded and smeared. Wait for a moment, then clean it or rubs directly onto your fingernails.
4. Mix 2 tablespoon honey and olive oil to the pan, heat and stir evenly. Then mix with the egg, apply evenly. Wait for about 10-15 minutes, afterward clean it all.
5. Rub the watermelon rind in the nail and wait until dry before you rinse it.
Using papaya latex can help the outer nail stay clean. In addition to outer nail treatment, pay attention with inner nail treatment too. Not only water that you should drink but also milk and foods that contains calcium (e.g cheese, fish, nuts, seeds, vegetables, and fruits) should be consumed to strengthen the nails.
Cut your nails regularly, because too long nail can interfere your activities and frangible. Clean the dirt from the nails to avoid bacteria come to your body via nail.