The Fashion For Men – Do you have any jeans that not used anymore because of hackneyed, or faded because washed too often? Don’t worry, ripped jeans or often called distressed jeans will always back into the trend, so save it.
Do you still remember the days in the college when you wear jeans daily? Although no longer a college student, its fine to wear jeans when doing a lot activities, even if it is ripped. Well, in this situation is your expertise needed to mix and match the outfit. Wearing ripped blue jeans can cause a lot of results it could be cool or be ragged.
The Wearing Tips
1. Only one ripped item
Just because your jeans ripped does not mean shirt, shoes, and other accessories are faded too. Combine your top outfit, shoes, belt, or hat without ripped or faded. Make your jeans as the center of attention.
2. Combine with contrast
Pair your jeans with outfit or other accessories that look neat or semi-formal. Choose a long sleeve shirt and tuck in those, don’t forget to wear a belt and semi-formal shoes. Try to combine with semi-formal suit for an afternoon or evening event.
3. Combine with a plain or simple pattern
Select simple pattern or plain to combine with your ripped jeans, it will keep the attention stay focus on your jeans. Choose bags, belts or shoes that have suitable color with the jeans.
4. Wear appropriately
Select the size of the jeans that fit, not too tight or too long until you get the heel stepped on.
1. Ripped on your top outfit
Unless you are an artist who want to look ragged, avoid ripped style on your top outfit.
2. Too crowd motifs and colors
Faded jeans are the main star, so do not put the focus by wearing Hawaiian shirts with different motifs and colors. Again, your ripped jeans is your fashion statement, no need to be mixed with shiny color from waist chains, baseball caps, leather jackets and shoelaces.
Ripped Jeans Treatment
Whether you bought distressed jeans model or ripped manually, they have the same weaknesses which is vulnerable to damage. In the torn part, the fabric fibers is biodegradable easily and the colors is fading. Here are three tips:
1. Because the material is thick and stiff, a washing machine will lighten your task. Select the appropriate setting on the washing machine and turning the jeans to prevent color fading. Use quality detergent, it would be better if you choose a special liquid detergent for washing machines.
2. If you determine to use the hand wash, use ordinary water and a mild detergent, then brush lightly.
3. If you get the stains, wash that part immediately. Read also: How To Maintain Woolen Clothes