The Fashion For Men – Moldy shoes is like a disaster when you have an important event and you search some collections in the box. If you keep the shoes too long in the box or room, the mold will grow easily.
For the first session, TFFM give general tips for every shoe material like canvas, rubber, or else. Try this to clean your shoes.
1. Brush the shoes on the outdoor
2. Mix 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and add salt. Put the mixture in the moldy area.
3. Put your shoes under the sun directly, wait for 3-4 hours.
4. Clean the shoes from the lemon-salt mixture. Rub your shoes with 1/4 teaspoon of detergent.
5. Rub the stain with an old toothbrush. Remove residual detergent from the shoes with a cloth.
6. Spray shoe fresheners inside the shoes.
Different material has different treatment, so does the leather. We have two tips that you can applied.
Special Tips For Leather Shoes
The first tips
1. Mix alcohol and water in the same ratio.
2. Wet the cloth with that mixture, then wipe the stained area.
3. Place the shoes in front of fan and wait until dry completely.
4. Fill the basin with water and a teaspoon of liquid soap, make a lot of foam.
5. Take the foam with a clean cloth and rub it into the stain fungi in your shoes.
6. Dry the shoes with a soft cloth after removing mildew stains.
7. For the last call, then rub the leather shoes with 1/2 teaspoon special leather conditioner.
1. Prevent mildew stains to grows in the shoes by drying completely before you store it.
2. Besides moist, dust can attract more mold, so clean the shoes regularly.
3. Increase air circulation around the shoes storage, its better to put footwear on open shelves rather than in a vinyl bag or a shoe box.
4. Do not ignore silica gel, put back into the shoe after you wear it to absorb moisture.