Electrical razors can shave nearly as good as a blade, but it has a different style. Blades clean off whiskers at proper angle and leaving less surface area at the tips. Electric razors tend to leave flat hair, so the skin doesn’t feel smooth enough like blades.
There are two types:
Rotary – Ever seen lawn mower? Yeap rotary type works like that machine, blades comes out from a wheel or wheels.
Foils – Thin sheet of metal and has hundreds of tiny holes. When you move tha shaver across the face, whiskers go down into the holes and voila! They sheared off by the cutting block.
How to shave with electric shaver
1. Make sure to dry your face
2. Never press too hard, it doesn’t designed to shave closer.
3. Clean the shaver heads regularly
4. You need spare time before using an electric again, let’s say 20-30 days.
Warning! Don’t think to shave your hair straight after get up in the morning. At least wait for 20 minutes, to show the real hair face.
How to shave with blade
1. You need a hot water for shaving process, and use hot towel before shaving
2. If you want to shave after workout, then take a bath first.
3. Be careful with the shave lotion, it can fill up the razor if you use too much.
4. Keep your face wet to prevent from razor burn.
5. Long strokes leads to friction and burn, so the best technique for blade shaving is short strokes.
6. Begin with shave down the cheeks, after that you can shave up the neck. Mustache and chin come last to give time to soften up.
7. Use styptic on gushing wounds.